Lake Bowen, SC.

It's the procedure.

I had my prostate removed in 1999. One thing that I remember the Dr. told me. All day no matter what your doing "squeeze the buttocks muscle "  If you do this over a period of time the muscle will get stronger and stop the leak. Yes I do dribble once in a while but that muscle tuning comes back into play. Try it as you go through the day. You could say "GOOD BY TO THE Pampers" .

Yup! Those are my Kegel exercises.

Sorry CWag, knew that, was just trying to be funny.  Sometimes doesn't come across right on a forum

Mark, no worries, I can also joke with the best of them. And...........................if I was pissed off...................you'd know.               :p

"Kegel"?    Who knew? I've been at it for over 15 years. Got the strongest "Butt" muscle in the world now. Guess what it still can leak. Stay with it Carl. I should be able to get the Benny wet in another week and a half. the knee is doing great. 

We have friends down from NJ and we're planning on the boat tomorrow.

SQUEEZE1 SQUEEZE!

Sounds like a lot of fun. *5 for Sunday great temps. As you know the last 2 weeks 96 and I was laid up. But it was too hot to do anything anyhow.  The Dr. Fri told me two weeks before Swimming, Hot Tub, and Driving. The boat?, Well  I guess it's when I can climb the stairs of the trailer to get it set up to pull it to the lake. Can't wait.

Back