Lake Lewisville Boat Slips

I have my Bennie at Hidden Cove C dock. Lots of great people out there. Previously I was at Cottonwood and the Hidden Cove marina is much more updated. There has been some ups and down with the management group out there but it seems to be getting better.

I have my Bennie at Hidden Cove C dock. Lots of great people out there. Previously I was at Cottonwood and the Hidden Cove marina is much more updated. There has been some ups and down with the management group out there but it seems to be getting better.
Just signed our lease... Slip C13. I'm sure we'll see you out there eventually

Mark

Hey guys. My new Benny arrives in a few weeks. We are still debating on putting it in a slip at Grandpappy's on Texoma or Hidden Cove on Lewisville. Just curious, how is the water on Lewisville. Can you find some good private spots and have a good time? I'm a little concerned about what I've heard about Texoma having some pretty rough waters. We are buying a 2574GCW (fully loaded) and curious if you think a 28' slip would suffice or are we going to have to go with the 32'?

kanda4 - I can't help you with your choice of lakes but I keep my boat in a 28" slip and it is ok. The engine sticks out a few inches but not too bad and the engine cover protectes it pretty well from the elements.

Jack

I have the 36' slip at Hidden Cove and I'm happy with my choice. I built a 4' deck to put the dock box on the deck and have 32' of usuable slip. The entire boat/motor fits under the cover with about a foot extra overhang

If you're out at Hidden Cove, I'm in C13.

Thanks guys. Looking forward to seeing you out there!

If you don't mind saying, what is the annual rental fee for covered slips at the marinas on Lake Lewisville?

I trailer my Bennington and for the last two years have used Lake Grapevine since it is closest to where I live. I am considering renting a covered slip on Grapevine; a 28 x 10 foot slip is $3370 per year but they don't have any free right now, what is free is a 31 x 12 slip for $3964. On top of that would be $752 for outside trailer storage. I don't have any idea if their rates are high, low, or typical for the DFW area - the rates don't include any other "amenities".

It sure sounds high to me.

Just signed at Cottonwood Creek. 28' slip is $305/month or $3355/year if paid all at once.

Well, my 28' slip at a state park in Ohio is $525. It isn't covered and it goes from April 1- October 31. I'd hate to pay those prices...

Wow ... Guess we get off cheap. $640 April 1- Oct 31 25' max length open docks with option of $150 outdoor trailer storage at State park.

Back