LED Replacement Bulbs Nav Lights

H2GO

Reaction score
Did you replace them with white bulbs or red and green? When using leds they should be the same color as the lens.

Did you replace them with white bulbs or red and green? When using leds they should be the same color as the lens.
Link I don't understand. The color temperature is very close to incandescent bulbs and the lenses are colored. They look OK but maybe I screwed up.

I have a red led in the port side and a green in the starboard. You'll notice the difference

Last edited:
Same here as Carl, in fact, when I replaced mine on the last Benny, I took his advice and the outcome was super bright. Get the correct color for each side.

This is a pic after changing the bulbs to LED on my previous Benny. The starboard side is plenty visible.

Previous Benny.jpg

I replaced mine with red/green leds but yes the lenses are colored red/green so I would imagine white should work maybe just not as "deep" of the color. I read something (on here) about replacing them with the same color as the lens so I did that.

Thread starting going a little south, so I’ve edited as neeed. Thanks!

Can someone tell me if their is a video of how to change the running lights? I have 2017 24ssrx bulbs run super hot.

What do your lights look like? Plastic or metal?

Then you need 31mm festoon bulbs in red and green. Don't buy white. And just so you know, the screws for the lights go through the deck with nuts on the bottom.

Then you need 31mm festoon bulbs in red and green. Don't buy white. And just so you know, the screws for the lights go through the deck with nuts on the bottom.
We have a 2010 Bennington and the Port side LED light burned out, it connects through the Attwood Series 3500 casing can you tell me what LED Red Port side bulb can be used?

Attachments

• IMG_1866.jpg
    IMG_1866.jpg
    37.9 KB · Views: 10
We have a 2010 Bennington and the Port side LED light burned out, it connects through the Attwood Series 3500 casing can you tell me what LED Red Port side bulb can be used?
I am sorry to share that the member you are replying passed away a couple years ago. Stay tuned and another member will hopefully see this and share the info you are in search of.

Back