Let's Dream

Took our boat out of the marina and put it in under roof storage for the winter on................ November 2nd...........so the 1st week of this month.

if i understand your question correctly, season starts here in belleville at Sandy's marina april 15th. my hope is to be boating that day! :D

Hopefully April 1st if we get a dock ...... #31 on waiting list ..... :-(

May 15th we are taking our boat out of storage and moving it to a rack storage on Torch Lake. At least thats my plan. This year I will install a second Battery with switch and raised platform porta-potty in the changing room. I also just picked up (4) 8.5x26 Taylor Bumpers and a box anchor. I think those will be an improvement from last year. This is going to be a LONG winter.

AWK

Last edited by a moderator:
Your telling me AWK!!!

• First or second week in May... before Mother's Day is usually the target date. Unfortuantely, I have to pay for the slip before April 1st. So I usually go 5 weeks or so saying "I've paid for the dang slip, why don't we have the boat in the water"... Doesn't seem right!!! The boat has been out of the water for 44 days with a long, grey winter infornt of us.

4 months nine days to go .......... Sigh .........

Well I guess I misunderstood the question...............May 1st of every year I take our toon out of under roof storage and take it to the marina.................so it'll spend 6 months at the marina and 6 months in storage...........

Back