Logging in.....

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Quick question.......Does everybody have to log in every time they come to this forum?!? Or is it just me?!? I always mark the "stay logged in box" but it never works...........

I have to log in every time I use my iPhone or iPad, but not when I use the computer.

Can't remember the last time I came to this forum on our desktop. Always on the IPAD. Thanks......

I always use the desktop. If I use my phone I have to sign in and then sign in again when I go back to the desk.

I never have to log on using my MacBook.

When cookies are cleared ,you need to log in again .I clear mine at least once a day

My iPad stays logged on unless I clear history. I’m not sure if there’s a setting on iPad for that or not. My iPhone stays logged in also.

I was having the same problem having to log in all the time. In the last couple weeks, I know stay logged in. Not sure what changed.

Nope. I use Ie9 on laptop, Ipad, Galaxy S7 Edge, ipod, and galaxy S5.

When cookies are cleared ,you need to log in again .I clear mine at least once a day
I'll have to check my cookies setting.....

I don’t know what changed for me, but I didn’t have to log in on either of my “I” instruments, this morning.

There's a good chance you are in private browsing mode on your iPad. That keeps the cookie from keeping you logged in.

There's a good chance you are in private browsing mode on your iPad. That keeps the cookie from keeping you logged in.

Okay changed my cookies settings to accept cookies from all websites I visit and.........
I STILL have to log in every time on this website. Aaaaaaaahhhhhhhhh!!!

It may be different depending on your browser but on Apple devices (safari) tap the overlapping boxes at upper right and the choice of private browsing can be turned on and off. If in private browsing, it ignores all cookies and other settings so you would have to always sign in. This did help another member a while back.

I’m on an iPad and I don’t have to log in each time anymore. Now there was a time I did, but someone on this forum told me about a setting I had to change. I followed their advice and never logged in again. Sorry don’t remember what it was. :-(

It may be different depending on your browser but on Apple devices (safari) tap the overlapping boxes at upper right and the choice of private browsing can be turned on and off. If in private browsing, it ignores all cookies and other settings so you would have to always sign in. This did help another member a while back.

@BigKahuna - This is most likely the issue. Take it out of Private Browsing mode and it should keep you signed in if you check the box.

@BigKahuna - This is most likely the issue. Take it out of Private Browsing mode and it should keep you signed in if you check the box.

Thanks Nick! That worked! Aaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh.........

Back