Missing Options on the "Build and Price"

PYC5 Dave

Reaction score
Have been trying to come to a decision on building a new boat and besides price changes I am seeing a few options disappear. I am not sure if they are omissions or have been included or no longer available. I am sure I can contact a dealer but think most members here know just as much. I was planning on getting a certain option like pop up cleats and system always came back and said you need the Heavy Duty Rub rail. Stainless or Rubber, which I would want. Also I was able to pick Black Rub rail insert and now it is gone. Thanks

I have a 22SSBX with bow and aft pop-up cleats and it required that I upgrade to the heavy duty rub rail. Would highly recommend that option.

Thanks. The pop-up cleats are nice and I like the HD Rub Rail. However they have been removed from configuration online sheet. Either this is an oversight or it has been done away with. Maybe both are now included !

Thanks. The pop-up cleats are nice and I like the HD Rub Rail. However they have been removed from configuration online sheet. Either this is an oversight or it has been done away with. Maybe both are now included !
I noticed the pop up cleat option, that used to be on the "additional" page for the build is now only on the R series and above, the lower models show standard 6" cleats. "Availability varies by model" I guess now has the L and S lines not worthy of pop up cleats.

I got my L 6 months ago and have the pop up cleats, sucks they are gone.

I think it may be something to do with supply chain issues. I saw another thread mention rub rail supply chain issues.

What model are you building ?

LX. Went to the dealer today to help a friend drop their boat off for service. They said Bennington has supply issues and has only enough of these options (HD Rail and POP-UP Cleates for the R and Q series. Dealer offered to ask for them for an LX but that does not mean it will be included. Patients!

Back