Mood Lighting Not Working

Modom

Reaction score
Our mood lights do not work. None of them, speakers, cup holders, underwater or outside lights. No power going to the switch. Has anyone else had this problem? Our Nav lights work, but nothing else. We are new to Bennington, so really not familiar with the layout. We have a 2018.

Our mood lights do not work. None of them, speakers, cup holders, underwater or outside lights. No power going to the switch. Has anyone else had this problem? Our Nav lights work, but nothing else. We are new to Bennington, so really not familiar with the layout. We have a 2018.

Welcome to the forums and congratulations on your new boat. I am no good with this electrical/mechanical items. However, I wonder if its one of the fuses. Based on these forums there are about 1 million fuses on these boats. :D

Seriously, though, did it come that way when you bought the boat, OR is it something that stoped working after getting it? I’d be very inclined to think fuses if it developed after working previously. Could still be a fuse, but I’d also wonder if there was a wiring/rigging issue if it was that way originally. Again though, not my wheel house either. Others will chime in that are top notch in these areas.

Do you have the RGB system as well? If so, you need to have that on as well. You will have a knob to control the lights, to turn on, press and hold the knob in...that needs to be on, then you can switch on the mood lights and the under water lights.

We have had the boat about 3 months. The lights worked when we first got it.

We do have RGB lights and when you press the knob no power.

Not sure, but does nav/anchor light switch need to be on? I know my Bimini led lights are tied into that switch.

I would check the fuses. Also, all the wiring for the RGB system is right behind the helm, on mine there is a door to get in there, I would check and see if the connector came out. If you store things in there, like I do, it possible you could have knocked a connector loos our out.

IT'S UNDER WARRANTY

Back