My 2022 Q - maybe one day next year

Trippernsc

Reaction score
Ordered on May 30th for August build and September delivery. 1 month ago I was told it was next to be scheduled for build. Yesterday the Bennington Rep called me and said it has been officially scheduled for build in the first week of February. But, they are currently behind schedule at least 5 days. As it looks now, I may have the new Q in March - only 10 months after ordering and 6 months late. I'm feeling April is more realistic. Building the Qs has been super delayed because of the new body style in 2022. If you want to get a new Q, be prepared to wait. Our dealer won't be able to get another one in 2022, and they are a large Bennington dealer.

The reason is because of the Resin shortage for fiberglass

He said they are rolling out QXs, and they are all fiberglass up top. He said it had to do with the molds for the new fiberglass front and not getting the parts in stock to attach them to the aluminum sides. But I guess they could have a lot of QX panels already built, so it could be resin. Who knows, I just hope they get it all figured out.

I just called a friend , ( different industry) Corvettes are are being built ,and have been for the past few months . So its not the resin . The mold for the bow and fastener issue makes sense

I'm sorry that you've been having such delays in getting your boat. Tooling issues could definitely slow production especially if it requires new tooling. We ordered a 24 LXSB last weekend and were told that we would get delivery in May. Hoping that that holds true.

Rob Gibbs
Bellingham Washington

My wife waited about a year to get her new Mach E. It’s a problem across the board, or so it seems.

He said they are rolling out QXs, and they are all fiberglass up top. He said it had to do with the molds for the new fiberglass front and not getting the parts in stock to attach them to the aluminum sides. But I guess they could have a lot of QX panels already built, so it could be resin. Who knows, I just hope they get it all figured out.
Are there any pictures of the new Q profiles? Those shown on the website of current boats are beautiful

look for 2022 Q photos. there is one there, sorry I couldn't put it here for some unknown reason

I posted the ones from the dealer meeting last August

Jack, it says you ordered you Q on 8/20. Have you received any information on build or delivery date?

Finally figured it out. This is from two-tone I think, but may have originally been from Jack m

Attachments

• 8BD8A213-C23E-489B-985A-C441111BF741.png
    8BD8A213-C23E-489B-985A-C441111BF741.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 44
Wow
The Q looks amazing!!

Maybe my next one in 5 years. Need to make sure I love my L series first. Also lot of $$$

Jack, it says you ordered you Q on 8/20. Have you received any information on build or delivery date?
Just stopped by my dealer to shoot the breeze .
Scheduled start of production for mine is 2/14/2022 . The day after the Super Bowl . ;)

Back when I was working, the day after the Super Bowl we had the highest rate of the year for absenteeism .I always thought the game should have been moved to Saturday.
I Too have always thought a move to Saturday would be best.

Back when I was working, the day after the Super Bowl we had the highest rate of the year for absenteeism .I always thought the game should have been moved to Saturday.
My assistant mgr. came in late ONE year, due to excess consumption. I told him it better NEVER happen again. It hasn’t. He takes that Monday off every year now. :oops::D:D

Back