Need Bimini Top

pilldok90

Reaction score
Need to replace 2000 model year 2575fs bimini top. Just need the canvas not the frame. Finally found one at iBoats but 50 days for shipping! I'm willing to wait but return policy is 30 days from purchase! Any suggestions on where else to look?

Thanks!

You can also try a local canvas shop

Need to replace 2000 model year 2575fs bimini top. Just need the canvas not the frame. Finally found one at iBoats but 50 days for shipping! I'm willing to wait but return policy is 30 days from purchase! Any suggestions on where else to look?

Thanks!
In reading through this forum there have been many suggestions about new bimini tops. Both the above are excellent suggestions. If you want more choices search for bimini top or canvas in the search bar or just scroll through some of the previous conversations on this topic. You may find it helpful.

Definitely inquire with local canvas/fabric fabrication shops first, if you have any in your locale.
They'll be able to hook you up with the best of the best materials, if you're willing to pay for it.

I believe Tumacs is the name of the company that has supplied bimini tops for the Bennington factory. They advertise that they have an extensive library of patterns for the biminis as well as the mooring covers. Correct me if I'm wrong......

The bimini top on my 2020 Bennington was made by Veada Industries. The tag on my bimini has a part number and a serial number.
I would use a local canvas shop to get the material and color you want as well as how you want it made.

Back