Need help with docking light

zacatona

Reaction score
I have a 2013 20SL. The left-facing dock light went out so I assumed I could change the bulb. Wasn't easy to get to and once I did it started to look like it may be an led light and I may need to change the unit which may be another issue because I think I damaged a connector trying to remove the bulb but one thing at a time I suppose. I'm trying to determine the part# but can't find a parts catalog or manual for this boat. Can anyone suggest where to get one or how to proceed? Any thoughts will be greatly appreciated

Is it the stainless housings or plastic? You’ll probably have to go dealer route or you can try feebay or www.greatlakesskipper.com

Its a plastic housing with a silver trim ring. I'm waiting for the dealer to get back to me but they will take a while and will be expensive. Thanks for the feedback

The bulb is an H3 bulb. Shouldn't be real hard to replace. If you think the whole frame is broken, then you will probably have to replace the whole unit, which would probably be a dealer thing. I bought a couple after market led flood lights to replace the stock docking lights. I was going to do away with that whole plastic housing. However I was overruled by the wife, she didn't like the way it looked. Oh well.

Back