Need more Photo's and Stories Please :-)

Wow. Mr. Envy over here. I don't get all star-boy ever. But if I had a chance to meet Elon Musk...I would. There are a lot of uninformed people who bash electric cars. They vary on a spectrum between not smart, to accidentally uninformed to intentionally-uninformed, to intentionally-informed-but-ulterior-motive. I often engage them to figure out where they are on the spectrum. And I either inform those who are uninformed, or call out the ulterior motive. I find it fun. I am a huge advocate of the electrification of personal transportation. You met my personal hero. The man I feel is one of the top 5 smartest men on currently on planet earth. Awaiting pictures impatiently.

tesla_model_s_official_new.jpg

Tesla-Logo-3.jpg

Where Tomorrow Is Being Made Today !

Last edited by a moderator:
JeffS and Pittsburg

Would you like a Tesla 'T' that is the trunk emblem?  I was given a few when I was on the assembly plant floor.  I would send you one each if you like

it

Let me know

T

Um...yes please???? Please please?

JeffS and Pittsburg

Would you like a Tesla 'T' that is the trunk emblem?  I was given a few when I was on the assembly plant floor.  I would send you one each if you like

it

Let me know

T
mtudb24

I would love the "T" to me it signifies the future of our society to energy independence 

I will send my address to you via messenger 

Thank you so very much, to show my appreciation

I will send you a Collector's Item Vintage Post Card of "The House of Miracles"

Three Rivers Stadium Home of The Steelers and Pirates 

You may not be a fan of the teams 

But 

The Post Card is sought after (lol)

Thank you once again 

Pittsburgh-Pano-Crop.jpg

Pittsburg.  Would love a postcard. A colleague of mine took me to some restaurant that was at the top of the hill over looking the stadium..  We drove from Warren Ohio to Pittsburg for dinner that night.  Loved the WWII sub setting down in the River.

Your T has been sent.  Let me know when you get it.

Jeff S.  Your T is on the way as well.

Thanks Everyone...

Todd

Sounds like Le Mont's Restaurant a top Mt Washington 

Such a great view of the city from there and the incline is incredible

I know Warren / Niles as well in Ohio

Will let you know when I receive the "T" 

Sending out the post card as soon I get your address 

Thanks Once Again Todd

Next time you are in The Tri-State let me know

448_IMG_2545_adj_smaller.jpg

DuqIncline21.JPG

That's the one.  We "Delphi" pretty much ran Warren back in the day.  So sad to see most the plants gone and torn down.  Plant 10 where we make cable is there at our CTC (Champion Techincal Center) are about the only 2 places I go back there for anymore.  Unless I want make a stop to Quaker Steak and Wings.  Yum.  Hello Atomics... HAHAHAHA

I will look you up. next time I am out there.

Talk soon

Todd

Same as a lot of folks on here. . . .waiting for better weather in the Northeast. . . . .

Today is spectacular 

Sunny, Blue Skies Temp 80

I will be painting 

reasons-to-upgrade-your-iso-standard.jpg

I Miss Benny (lol)

Too Much To Do

mtudb24

Just received The Tesla "T"

I am like a kid on Christmas 

Thank You 

Thank You 

Thank You 

I will be sending out a post card first thing in the morning 

We have been really busy this season 

The "T" has given me a Big Smile 

Pittsburgh_WEO_Night_1.jpg

Pittsburg. 

Glad you got it. I hope it was everything you expected it to be.  Its a cool symbol.  Cain't wait to frame my postcard and put it my man cave next to my row of Animals who gave their life for me next to the big screen TV. :)   :)   :) :)  :)   :)   :)   

Same as a lot of folks on here. . . .waiting for better weather in the Northeast. . . . .
Where are you in the Northeast Attagirl?  I am in the Adirondack Park in New York

Back