Need New Mooring Cover

Samiam2000

Reaction score
Mooring cover is shot on my 2015 QCW......dealer quoted over 2K and a local canvas shop wanted $2,800 Yikes
Problem is I have a windscreen and sport arch so don't think I can use a cover unless it's custom made.
Anyone know of a company that can help me?

Are you the original owner ? My 2014 RCW SA was replaced with a sunbrella .

I’d check around some more. i would think a local canvas shop would be cheaper than Bennington, not more expensive.

If not covered by warranty, you could try directly with Tumacs. They are the maker of the Bennington mooring covers. With your boat details, you can get one made directly for you that is specific to your boat and model. Not cheap either, but likely cheaper than going through your dealer, to go through Bennington to then go to Tumacs anyway. It would cut out all the middle people.

That said, I would also still check around locally like Semper mentioned above. Unless there are not many canvas shop options within a commutable distance, it sure seems like that would be less expensive - and it should give you more options in regards to material and design.

Are you the original owner ? My 2014 RCW SA was replaced with a sunbrella .
Anyone get a replacement cover under the warranty? I have a 2016 2375 GCW and it has developed "sun rot" and beginning tear in these areas. Local shop said he would not recommend repairing..

Yes a few years back on my 2014
If are the original owner and it should be covered.

Back