New 2018 21' SLXP is here

bwsdj

Reaction score
My boat is in at the Marina. Went up yesterday and she is a beauty. Went for the test ride and can't wait to bring her home this monday. Trying to attach some pics 
IMG_1834.jpg
IMG_1832.jpg
IMG_1829.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
love your boat please email me have lots of questions I want one too...gabbiano14@gmail.com. I have a g 2015 now

Great looking Bennington! Enjoy.....Nothing better than the first hours on a new boat.

Congrats!

Nice! Our dealer has one in same color combo. Really sharp looking!

The front Bimini came in with a tear, dealer has already ordered a replacement one. 

Looks great!  Your going to have a great summer.

Congratulations bwsdj! Very nice looking Benny you have there!! Oh, you're going to love her...

Your going to love her... we have same interior as yours and it's very durable, looks great, and easy to wipe down... same for the flooring option.

Congratulations! Always exciting to finally get the new boat.

Great looking Bennington! Enjoy.....Nothing better than the first hours on a new boat.

That first hour is especially painful for me! Maximum of 7 MPH for a whole hour! I put my wife at the helm, and laid back on the rear lounger. I couldn't take it anymore. The second hour was barely better, but at least I was able to get it up to 23 MPH. Still wanted to open her up for a couple of short spurts, but I was patient. 

Last edited by a moderator:
Sharp boat!  Your going to love the sps package coupled with the 150 yamaha.  Plenty of power to do all sorts of watersports yet easy enough on fuel when you just want to cruise.

Don't show that color of green to the wife or we'll be getting another new boat.  Not that we don't love our regatta blue/champagne color combo.

Wanted to see if you guys think a Fortress FX7 anchor would be ok for my boat? 

Thanks

Wanted to see if you guys think a Fortress FX7 anchor would be ok for my boat? 

Yes, it should be more than enough. I use the exact same anchor on my 2574 GCW ESP, which is a bit heavier than yours. I think they're great; lightweight but amazing holding power. 

Yes, it should be more than enough. I use the exact same anchor on my 2574 GCW ESP, which is a bit heavier than yours. I think they're great; lightweight but amazing holding power. 

Thanks Michiman 

Back