New 22 SSI WITH Engine!

RiverBill

Reaction score
I have this beautiful 2012 Bennington 22 SSI sitting at the boat shop with "No Engine". Doesn't look like we will make it to Lake Havasu Az. for Memorial Day Weekend, Bummer!

2012 Bennington 22 SSI

New XL 3 tube performance package

Lifting Strakes all 3 tubes

Kicker Speakers

SS docking lights

teak table

double bimini

Palm Mocha carpet

bronze

clasic black graphics

New Mercury 150 four stroke (missing)

up-graded seats

31 gallon rear fuel tank

Still waiting!

RiverBill

Last edited by a moderator:
That's heart breaking! I'll have one for you this weekend.

I now have a complete 22 SSI Bennington!

Still on the break-in hours, but so far the New 150 Mercury four stroke is sweet! Lots of low-end torque, comes out of the hole like a rabbit. Smooth and quiet, can't wait till I can run it full out!

Thanks Derek at Sun County Marine Ontiaro Ca. & the Gang at Sun County Marine Lake Havasu Az. Also Thanks to Bennington for building great Pontoon Boats!

RiverBill

I now have a complete 22 SSI Bennington!

Still on the break-in hours, but so far the New 150 Mercury four stroke is sweet! Lots of low-end torque, comes out of the hole like a rabbit. Smooth and quiet, can't wait till I can run it full out!

Thanks Derek at Sun County Marine Ontiaro Ca. & the Gang at Sun County Marine Lake Havasu Az. Also Thanks to Bennington for building great Pontoon Boats!

RiverBill
River bill congrats on finally getting your new bennie out on the water i am hoping you will give us an update on your top speed i have almost your same setup minus the full length center tube i have the express package i am just a little currious if that helps or hurts top speed

Congrats on the "full package". Glad you are on the water finally.

Todd

Performance update:

6 adults

3/4 tank of fuel

both bimini's up

95 degrees

Parker Strip Az. Colorado River

40.0 mph on the GPS

5200 RPM

RiverBill

River Bill: With that many people and 3/4 tank of fuel, 40 mph is substantially faster than I expected with 3 tubes. Congratulations on having the right setup.

As a point of information, what prop is on your boat (pitch)?

Back