New 24 LXSB Arrived

That’s a great looking boat! Wish we could be out on the water. Our lakes are still frozen but highs should be in the 40-50’s so let the melt start! Enjoy your weather and new boat!

Amazing Benny - looks sharp! Could you post a picture of your trailers boarding ladder? Having my trailer built now, I see your ladder has the winch on Top, don't see many of those but like that design and looking for ideas. Thank you!

That’s a great looking boat! Wish we could be out on the water. Our lakes are still frozen but highs should be in the 40-50’s so let the melt start! Enjoy your weather and new boat!
I feel for you. We lived in Iowa for 17 years. Definitely enjoy the longer boating season in Alabama.

Looks awesome! Come on summer!

Sweet! You have great times ahead of you on that boat.

When I first saw the contrast stitching wasn’t sure if I liked it or not. Seeing it on your boat and it is growing on me and I am becoming a fan.

Of course this is all from seeing pictures would be sure about it if I came on your boat for a full day to see in person

Last edited:
Congratulations! Nice ride!

You’re in for a very cool summer in that beauty!

I must say it’s the best color combo for a Bennington, love it ;)! Congratulations again on the new Bennington! I’m jealous that mine is in storage for a few more weeks.

Simply beautiful! Thanks for posting the pictures; gives a lot of us a glimpse of what is yet to come...

Back