New Bennington Owner

Ishoot308

Reaction score
New guy here and just wanted to introduce myself...Just purchased a 2015 2572 QCW with a Yamaha 350 hanging off the back. Had the opportunity to take her out this weekend for her shakedown cruise and was very impressed!!

I traded in a Premier with a 250 Verado for this boat and before that I had a Manitou SHP with a 250 Evinrude Etec.  All three have their strong points but thus far the Benny's quality of build really outshines the others and the Yamaha power plant is quite impressive!!

Look forward to being a productive member of this forum!!

Thanks!

Dan

Welcome!! Good to hear we're getting a productive member and not another freeloader like Lakeliving! Haha jk, we keep a pretty light hearted forum here, so feel free to poke fun and have a laugh! There are also a lot of people who know their stuff and are quick to help with any questions, even Lakeliving is helpful! Love to see some pics and hear some honest reviews/comparison of your first hand experiences.

Welcome to the forum Dan! Hope you're productive! Ha!

Welcome Dan.  Where are you running this massive pontoon?  I just want to be sure to stay out of your way with my small thing.  I know we normally don't talk about personal problems here. :D

Welcome from me too. I only know 7 things, and I keep the bar low...so...glad you are here.

How is it no one scolded the newbie for not posting pix yet? I think that took almost 4 minutes when I first signed on?

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing photos and hearing why you burned through the other brands.

And Derrick, your hilarious!

Welcome! Looking forward to seeing photos and hearing why you burned through the other brands.

And Derrick, your hilarious!
Although, I guess looking at post count, I'M the freeloader!! Haha and since all my boats combined hours is around 80, I don't have expertise in the boating area, but if anyone needs to know which winter boots are the warmest, I'm ready!

Oh and Dan, I'm interested in your nickname/handle, there is a topic to explain it, and I'm pretty sure you and Semper are going to get along just fine!! (I'm trying to remember who else was a big gun guy, but it slips my mind. It's in the "post up your other toys and hobbies" thread

Welcome. I wonder who else is a gun nut? Got to love the 7.62. Great forum to be a part of.

Cheers, Steve

Welcome to the family!! Nice setup!!

Welcome aboard!!! Have fun.

Welcome aboard -- sounds like an awesome boat!

Always love to see pictures of the Q's so post them up

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Welcome to the party!

Damn I love that black out edition with that bimini top.  Could you please post a picture of the boat with the bimini up

Wow Mark, do you need to take a cold shower or something?

Wow Mark, do you need to take a cold shower or something?
HA HA HA HA HA!!!

I literally LOL'ed at that one! Thanks for the laugh.

Sorry Mark.

I have been on Mark649 blackout with that bimini and the inboard and have to admit it is my dream boat but I think I am strong enough to fight off PADS for a few years

Back