New Bennington Owner

Great! Welcome to the forum and to the world of Bennington. This forum is a great place to to get any questions you might have answered. But you have to tell us about your toon, we need pictures and all the details!

Welcome aboard and ... as stated ... PICS!!!! ;)

Welcome and congratulations to the world of pontoon boating. Like mentioned above, don’t be shy. Share all the details of your new boat, and pictures if you get the chance. We all love gawking over eachothers boats.

Very nice although it does look a bit bigger than 22 inches. Congrats and welcome.

Congrats and welcome! Boat looks nice!

Awesome! You'll love it!

From the picture it looks like my boat, matador red. Is it a 2275RL?

Looks good!!

Nice find! She's a beauty...

Welcome to the club! Where are you boating at in the northeast?

This is the only picture so far, I just bought it on Friday. I'll take more this weekend when I'm back at the lake.

It's a 22" Tritoon. I'm the second owner.
Very nice and welcome to the forum Kathy! Quick question guys.......Is a 22 foot tritoon too heavy for a single axle trailer???

I've seen one axle trailers that can take a two tube 22 footer with a small engine but not many and I would say that's where the "line" is set. However, for this case I would bet it is too heavy because it's a tritoon.

I would agree, trailer definitely can't be proper for the size of boat. My original 2075 GLi with a 90hp still had a tandem axle. I definitely wouldn't want to tow very far with it.

That trailer has a 14” or 15” wheel run on it so it may be rated enough for it. Not saying I’d like it on my normal weekend jaunt but without knowing what the boat model etc. I wouldn’t jump too far ahead without that info.

All three of mine had 14" tires, regardless, it's more than likely only a 3500lb axle, which I'm pretty sure that unit would be over. Not trying to 'scare' someone, but basic safety for yourself and the public around should never be overlooked.

Back