New Bennington "P" Model

kaydano

Reaction score
Did you guys hear about the new P Model yet? It's coming out in 2016. Supposed to be even nicer than the Q...

Ha ha ha ha. Okay, be honest, who just felt like they were coming down with a little PADS? Derrick?

I should go back to bed.

Now you have me thinking... Wonder why the hierarchy is (spell check fixed that for me by the way) S, G, R, then Q? Is there an algorithm? (spell check again)

Seriously Good

Greater than Good

Really Greater than Good

Quintessentially Elegant

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey, you guys leave Derrick alone. He is out on the lake trying to chop away the ICE so he can listen to his stereo on the water.  :p

He is a legend in the frozen tundra. They back his boat onto the ice, unload it carefully from the trailer (it rests on soft fluffy pillows), pull the Caddy and the trailer off the ice, return to the boat and crank that stereo up! The bass hits the ice and breaks it up. I'm telling ya, it's the stuff legends are made of. The ice disintegrates and there is nothing left but crystal clear blue water. 

They call it Icebreakapalooza. The song has always starts with is... wait for it...wait for it...

Ice Ice Baby by Vanilla Ice.

So a "P" model??? Hmm ,, would be a "Perfectly Pristine Post Dated after Good Pontoon"?

Just saying

Oh yea, Where is Vanilla Ice today?????? Cooking at the Waffle House in Macon Georgia. 

Oh yea, Where is Vanilla Ice today?????? Cooking at the Waffle House in Macon Georgia. 
Rehabbing mansions on HGTV.  He actually is very good at it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, he's laughing all the way to the bank!! Guy probably still has more $$ than most of us ..... :)

Haha, you guys crack me up. Not sure how you all come up with these stories, but they keep me laughing! I am so far behind on this forum at the moment,  seems like everytime I get on here I have 3 pages of topics to read through! So if any of you have thrown out a zinger in my direction and I haven't had a chance to reply, my apologies. Just super busy for the next four days with company and working from 7am-1/2am. Good times. 

Oh, and the P would have to be for "Perfection" or I guess it could just 'simply' be "real Purdy" in a slow drawl.

Back