New Benny

plane747

Reaction score
Our new 2018 22SSRX is on the water. Couldn't be happier with our new baby. Champagne with ocean blue accents. Extended aft deck, SS rub rail and pop-up docking cleats, ski tow bar, SS ladder, pillow top seats, eliptical 32" pontoons, and 115 HP Yamaha. We decided this was the year to move up to Bennington after doing our research. It is right at home on Tawas Bay.

IMG_2802.jpg IMG_2804.jpg IMG_2806.jpg

Last edited:
Congratulations on your new Bennington! I have the 21' version of that model and LOVE it...I'm sure you will be thrilled with yours too! Welcome to the Family!

NICE Benny! Congrats and enjoy!

Nice Bennington. Welcome to the forum and thanks for posting pics of your new ride!

Congratulations on the new Bennginton. It looks great. Enjoy it on the water this summer.

Very nice!! Congrats!

Very nice!!! Congrats!

Congratulations! Good looking toon. You are going to have a great summer on your new Bennington.

Welcome plane747! Nice to have another Michigander on the forum. Beautiful boat!

Looks great! I used to go up to Tawas/Oscoda as a kid. Enjoy the new boat!

Our dealer went and picked up our new pontoon from the factory. He said it is a 2019. I am surprised by this. We take ownership of it on Saturday. Can’t wait!
Be at Seneca Aug. 10-13, maybe see ya there.

Awesome boat!

Our new 2018 22SSRX is on the water. Couldn't be happier with our new baby. Champagne with ocean blue accents. Extended aft deck, SS rub rail and pop-up docking cleats, ski tow bar, SS ladder, pillow top seats, eliptical 32" pontoons, and 115 HP Yamaha. We decided this was the year to move up to Bennington after doing our research. It is right at home on Tawas Bay.

View attachment 22732 View attachment 22733 View attachment 22734
Beauty!

Beautiful, I wish I had gotten the extended aft deck on mine.

Very nice! We have the opposite color scheme on our 2018 22 SSRX, Ocean Blue with Champagne accents. Hope you enjoy as much as we are enjoying ours. Took delivery Memorial Day weekend and been on the water every weekend since. Enjoy!!
My wife went back and forth trying to decide between our color scheme and yours. It was a real tough decision because they both look awesome. And yes, we are using it almost every day. Thanks for the comment.

Back