New boat

Omike

Reaction score
Good morning all! We are picking up our brand new 21slx first thing Saturday morning. This is my first pontoon boat and from what I've read, we seem to have done it right the first time. Can't wait!

Good morning all! We are picking up our brand new 21slx first thing Saturday morning. This is my first pontoon boat and from what I've read, we seem to have done it right the first time. Can't wait!
Welcome and enjoy! Remember though, pics or it didn't happen  :)

I have some pics of it being prepped but I'll wait till I take delivery. Once it's on the trailer and hooked to my truck.

Congratulations OMike, where do you boat?

Congrats !! Welcome to the family !! 

Congrats. We love our 21slx. I am sure you'll be happy.

West central Florida.
We are also in Inverness, living on a canal that goes into the Henderson chain of lakes.  I assume you purchased your Benny at Apopka Marine.  We bought from Sean about 1 1/2 year ago and have been very happy with the toon and the service from them.

Do you live on the lake?  There is a RED Bennington docked on the North side of Henderson.  Ours is black and on a canal going toward East Cove.

We just got back an hour ago from a little boat ride around the lake.

I can see the lake from my house. Unfortunately we're not on it. We got our from Sean as well. He's taken good care of us so far. Ours is blue. Gonna be a weekend boater as we both work full time.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can see the lake from my house. Unfortunately we're not on it. We got our from Sean as well. He's taken good care of us so far. Ours is blue. Gonna be a weekend boater as we both work full time.
Being retired, we seldom go out on the Lake on weekends.  When we take the boat out of the water, to either clean or take to the gulf, we use the ramp on Little Spivey, as it usually is less crowded than the ramp on Henderson.

Congratulations On The New Boat 

What size motor ?

TRAF_webgraphic.jpg

Got to pick it up a day early! Already got some time on the water. Love it!

image.jpg

Congrats, great looking boat!

Very nice looking boat!

Nice !! And the best color too !!

Very nice, with the 2nd best color!   :)

Nice looking boat.  Enjoy the ride today

Congrats and enjoy!

Back