New boat

Hoppies63

Reaction score
Picking up my  20 sf today . I have own 4 different boats but  happily                       this we be my first  (new) pontoon  boat.   My ? is should i wipe everything down with 303 now. or wait to use as needed? thanks

Now.

ASAP ,then weekly 

Using the protectorant ahead of time makes the inevitable cleanups easier.   

ASAP ,then weekly 

Jack let me know when your boat comes up for sale... weekly? Wow. I thought doing it monthly was a lot of work...

I do the furniture once a week ,the carpet, mooring  cover bimini & boot once a season .

I also do the seats weekly, I do it first thing in the morning when it is nice & quiet and Kathy isn't even up yet.  Love being down on the water that early which is usually like glass at that time.  Often I take the seadoo out after I finish the boat

On the mooring cover & bimini usually once a year sometimes twice

Where do you guys buy your 303 from? 

I try to buy what I can from my dealer to help their pockets. Sometimes they don't have what I need or I can get it quicker, so then I use Amazon or Feebay....

How often do you guys apply the Aerospace Protectant?

Every couple weeks or so on seats or when they start to look dry.

Hey Link!  Do you use the Aerospace protectant or 303's Fabric protector for Bimini and Mooring?  Thanks!

I'm not Link, but I'll answer since I'm here.The 303 protectant is seats, The "FABRIC" is for bimini and mooring cover. DO NOT SPRAY COVER while it's installed on the boat as the seats CAN BE damaged ... ask me how I know .....  :(

Back