New delivery - 21SFX

For those of you who have the elliptical pontoons, please read my post (I'll find the link) about lifting the boat to do service.  The boat MUST NOT be lifted on straps or it WILL damage the pontoons.

EDIT: Here's the link: 

Last edited by a moderator:
I got the Salt Water Series. With Strakes. Hope the Vmax gives me a little boost to 38. (I have a highs school buddy get a Princecraft Triple w Merc 115 and he gets 36, LOL) Of course his will turn much better...

But I'm not getting the stainless steel prop...I guess I could change that but $$.

Did you get yours at Hamlin?

Yes, up in Hampden. I've arranged to pick it up on Saturday, they're going to put it in the river and take me for a demo cruise. I swung through the marina today to see if I could spot my boat. There were many more 'toons around, both sitting in the parking lot and inside the fenced area. Mine was nowhere to be seen, they're likely installing the motor & prepping it. Of the at least 2 dozen boats in sight, there was only one other that had ellipticals. Hope we didn't mess up!

tcpip95, I read the thread you posted about hoisting ellipticals improperly and took note, although I haven't mentioned it to my dealer. I would think that Bennington would have put out a bulletin on that to all their dealers as it would be an expensive mistake for them to repeatedly make.

Yay! A month ago we were drilling holes in the ice right up to the motor but today when I went to camp, it's ice out and yodeling loons!

My buddy that bought a Princecraft got it last week. They weren't even going to take him for a demo cruise! I realize that if one has been on a boat the basics are the same but come on. I asked Hamlin to see if they would deliver it and they said yes. I'd rather have them drag it to Lubec than me. I will mainly be on the ocean w occasional trips to Gardners Lake and Indian.

This weather stinks. We were spoiled last year, that summer was awesome

My buddy that bought a Princecraft got it last week. They weren't even going to take him for a demo cruise! I realize that if one has been on a boat the basics are the same but come on. I asked Hamlin to see if they would deliver it and they said yes. I'd rather have them drag it to Lubec than me. I will mainly be on the ocean w occasional trips to Gardners Lake and Indian.

This weather stinks. We were spoiled last year, that summer was awesome

Did your friend get his Princecraft at Hamlins? They offered me the demo cruise and also to deliver it.

Hey, we're still nearly 2 months shy of summer, give it a chance! When you say Indian, are you referring to Big Indian in St. Albans & Hartland? That's just North of where I live.

Enjoy-Every-Moment.jpg

Wishing You A Million Memories To Last A Lifetime

Will be looking forward to more pics :)

The Yamaha 115 HP will be amazing 

We ordered our first Bennington and can not wait to check it out in May. Nothing special, 20 SFNPX with a small 50 Merc. Just wanted a small pontoon for cruising and fishing since it will just be the two of us and our two labs. I am pretty sure it will be just as much fun for us as the bigger ones are for others!!!

Congrats Marble...Yep, they are all good and each one is special for the owner.    

We ordered our first Bennington and can not wait to check it out in May. Nothing special, 20 SFNPX with a small 50 Merc. Just wanted a small pontoon for cruising and fishing since it will just be the two of us and our two labs. I am pretty sure it will be just as much fun for us as the bigger ones are for others!!!

Congratulations! Big or Small or in between a new Bennington is a big deal and will absolutely be just as much fun because it is what you wanted !

It's a Bennington, you will be thrilled.  Post some pix

You will enjoy it daily 

Nothing better than being on the water 

Rest Assured 

You will have the Best Warranty and Guarantee 

Welcome To The Bennington Family 

131190794.jpg

You will love it. We have a 50 Yamaha on ours and it is great!  Ours is used for the exact same things. 

Anyone pick up their 2017 yet and have issues with registering for the extended warranty? We just saw/signed for ours this past weekend.. maybe it takes a week or so for it all to go through first?

Two things:

1. Give it a couple of days for you to receive an email confirming it.

2. Give it a week, then call your dealer.  They can confirm it by looking up your boat.

Back