New electric motor Bennignton

You may want to contact your dealer. I believe you are the 1st member ( that i am aware of ) of the forum with an electric .
Have you checked your fuses and breakers ?

Thank You. Happy 4th to you as well.
There are some dealers that are open today.

Welcome B! Didn’t know such a thing existed. Please share some details and pictures.

Since the Electric Mercury's are not yet available .

You must have the Torqeedo ,correct ?
Here is a link to their website .

I too would love to hear about your real world experiences once you get everything sorted out BO. I don’t recall anyone else yet posting that has an electric motor. I am always interested in these sorts of changes and how they pan out in real world usage. I hope we all hear back on how your situation got resolved/fixed/etc as well as how the electric motor is working out for you: detail. I am curious brand/model, HP, charging, performance, ease of ownership/charging/etc… Curious!

I know where to plug it in but it does not seem to be charging. Any suggestions. Thank you.
Welcome to the forum Bo. Are you plugging it into a regular household 110 current outlet? If you are it may take a while to charge. My son has a Volkswagen EV ID 4. When he plugs into a regular public charging outlet it may take him 30 minutes to give him a good substantial charge. If he plugs into a regular outlet in our garage it will still charge but it takes a lot longer.......

Back