New Owner

My blackout looks as good as day 1 (5 years old) barring a couple small scratches. As stated, black sharpie and all is good.
Can’t comment on saltwater. I wipe it down with lake water every week or 2 then hit it with Adams detail spray. Still good as new.

That was my concern. With the flip up section being so narrow it appeared there was the potential for issues. Perhaps the bolster buddy or raised helm will be the best route.
Based on your thoughts, I would encourage this train of thought. I like the raised helm: looks better and gives a few extra inches. It is also a more comfortable seat for most people. Pair it with a Bolster Buddy, and call it a day. ;):cool:

I have a blackout package. LOVE IT! Make the pontoon stand out from the crowd and looks sweet. Has been very durable over the 5 seasons we’ve had it. However, I am 100% freshwater, so no idea how it will perform long term in that environment. I lean towards it should be fine. Anodized aluminum, so I would expect it to hold up nicely, but then again salt water is rough on…everything.

Still waiting on my build date. Wash down got axed, its not an option with the co-captain seat exchange so it was submitted as a custom build but Bennington said no where to put the tank. Have my appointment for May 16 to have a custom cover made to cover the full deck. Will check in with the dealer this week to see if he has any updates.

Wow! Ordered in September and not even a build date! Hang in there!

Got a call from my dealer today my boat and motor arrived ordered on 8/10/2021 will take a ride out to see it soon he hasn't finished fitting out yet.
Congratulations! Excited for you. If you feel like it, post pictures of it after you get to check it out. Just in time for spring and summer.

Congratulations!

I can't believe your wait for a trailer. I had an 8 month wait for my boat.

I'm buying my first trailer , plan is to store in my garage for the off season . My dealer had 6 trailers in stock .

Back