New Pontoon Arrived

Fishstix

Reaction score
Ordered end of October 2020 and arrived last week, so about 4 months for us. This is our first pontoon, but we're not new to boating. We previously had a 20' bowrider for the past 9 years which wasn't a bad boat but we just couldn't handle getting beat up with the chop any longer. This is a 2021 23LSLD with a 200 Merc and we can't wait for warmer weather and get it out on the water.

IMG_0687.JPGIMG_0689.JPGIMG_0696.JPGIMG_0690.JPGIMG_0691.JPGIMG_0692.JPG

Love it. I have the regular sslx layout with the full rear lounger. Enjoy!

Wow, love the accents! Congratulations!

That is a really sharp looking boat. I also like that rear end sitting area. Very sharp all the way around. Enjoy the upcoming summer on that beauty!!!

Ordered end of October 2020 and arrived last week, so about 4 months for us. This is our first pontoon, but we're not new to boating. We previously had a 20' bowrider for the past 9 years which wasn't a bad boat but we just couldn't handle getting beat up with the chop any longer. This is a 2021 23LSLD with a 200 Merc and we can't wait for warmer weather and get it out on the water.

View attachment 29235View attachment 29236View attachment 29237View attachment 29238View attachment 29239View attachment 29240
Very nice congrats on the new boat. Have not seen that lay out before and your going to have a lot of happy years in it.

Congratulations! Beautiful boat

Enjoy!!

Nice boat! We were looking at a used boat at the Benny dealer here with the same floorplan and a 150. But just couldn't get a deal done. You don't see that floor plan that often......

Welcome Fishstix and thanks for posting the pictures so we can all admire your new arrival. We too, came from a bowrider and have thoroughly enjoyed the ride, space and overall functionality of a pontoon.

View attachment 29235View attachment 29236View attachment 29237View attachment 29238View attachment 29239View attachment 29240
Sweet Benny - Nicely done! If you can, please post a picture of your boarding ladder, working with my builder now on getting that just right, yours looks to be the design I am after with the winch on top and steps on boat driver side. Enjoy!!!

Back