New Pontoon

winni13

Reaction score
Hi,
My husband and I just bought a 2021 Bennington tri-toon 24SSR-SPS . We were told that this is considered their "Value Boat." Does anyone else own the Value series boat? We were told it has the solid Bennington foundation minus all the extras that the other series have. Can anyone tell us what their experience has been like with the S V series?
Thanks,
WinniIMG_4542.jpg

Welcome to the family, Winni! She's a beauty and looks to be every bit a Bennington. I can't answer your question but I'm sure someone will be able to chime in. One thing I can tell you is that you made a great decision and you're in for many a terrific summer yet to come.

Hi,
My husband and I just bought a 2021 Bennington tri-toon 24SSR-SPS . We were told that this is considered their "Value Boat." Does anyone else own the Value series boat? We were told it has the solid Bennington foundation minus all the extras that the other series have. Can anyone tell us what their experience has been like with the S V series?
Thanks,
Winni
First of congratulations! You got a nice entry level boat. While the SV series is technically the Value series (panels don’t go all the way to the top of the rails) you got the standard S series.
Here are some standard features for your boat.
1615220367049.png
He is correct they don’t skimp on quality and with the SPS that is far from basic. You will have many years of happy boating and it comes with the 10 year warranty too! Enjoy!

Great looking boat. As LakeLife mentioned, your boat is not their "value boat." Its the next step up...Your boat has nice additions not even available on their value. Not sure why they told you it was their value series line.

First of congratulations! You got a nice entry level boat. While the SV series is technically the Value series (panels don’t go all the way to the top of the rails) you got the standard S series.
Here are some standard features for your boat.
View attachment 29175
He is correct they don’t skimp on quality and with the SPS that is far from basic. You will have many years of happy boating and it comes with the 10 year warranty too! Enjoy!
Thank you so much for all the information!

Congrats Winni and to your husband on your new boat! Enjoy the hell out of it! Where do you guys boat?!?

Congratulations. Everyone else gave you some great insights above. You got a nice boat. If you care to share some specs or more pictures, I am sure everyone here would love to check it all out. You got a good boat, and it should serve you very well for many years.

Looks high end to me!! Enjoy.

Congratulations!!! Nice boat!!

Congrats.

Back