New Pontoons heading Somewhere

1Blderbob

Reaction score
Came up on the back of  this sight on I 95 around Aberdeen Md. today. Sure looks like a incomplete Benny with an extra single toon strapped down on top for the ride. The truck pulling the trailer had a transport company name from Indiana on the door. Sure looked like twin elips with stakes. Anyone waiting for parts?

IMG_0561 [791].JPG

IMG_0560 [792].JPG

Last edited by a moderator:
I hope that toon is on it's way to AZ.

A Bennie with ESP would have the elipitical tube in the middle and the round tubes on the outside.

A twin elipitical boat would NOT have a center tube. I don't think it's a Bennington.

I suppose it's possible that the center tube is loose and just along for the ride, as is the one on top.

Plus, there are a ton of transport companies in Indiana. Between pontoon boats and campers, there's plenty of work for all.

I'm still leaning towards "not a Bennie."

Plus, there are a ton of transport companies in Indiana. Between pontoon boats and campers, there's plenty of work for all.

I'm still leaning towards "not a Bennie."

Who else makes elliptical tubes?

That's what caught my attention, you couldn't miss the shape. The elipticals seemed to be attached to a deck frame and the other tubes where just strapped to the load. Maybe Bennington has introduced a new build a boat line. LOL :eek:

Who else makes elliptical tubes?

Was it a complete deck frame?  Wondering if it was just enough to hold them in place to prevent scratch and dents. 

I'm with Dan. I think it was just to hold them together for shipment and they look benny to me!!!

The bottom set looks like just the twin Elips with a transom (maybe a mega-pan) with decking, and an extra toon stacked on top. My guess is there was a storm somewhere.

I wanted my floating dock to be stylish ......  :D

I was trying to check deck structure out,but was a little hard to do so at 75 mph, That's pretty much the slowest speed to travel on I 95 without getting run over! But I'm sure that it was not a temporary shipping structure,it was completely built like your pontoon deck frame minus rub rails.

Was it a complete deck frame?  Wondering if it was just enough to hold them in place to prevent scratch and dents. 

SHHHH!!  You weren't supposed to see that!  It's a new QUAD TOON they're developing! 

Ha ha ha!

The top tube is a "roll tube"!

LOL LOL LOL

I Think We All Know ,,,,

I Couldn't Haul My Golf Cart 

Or Ride Mower

Behind My Vehicle 

Let Alone 

That Train Down The Interstate (lol)

I'm Surprised The BBQ Grill Isn't Attached  

He Forgot It In The Driveway