New S looking pretty darn fancy!

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score

There is a black/orange/grey combo at a dealership down state that looks super sporty and cool. The interior options in particular really make it pop for the entry level S series.

Wow the S model has really upgraded

I like the orange on the exterior. Don't know about on the seats, though. Little bit too much.

If going for a sporty and fun look, I really like it. How well those looks (see it more and more with some brands) age with time, we will sea…see. ;)

Some specifics...
Helm is rotomold, not fiberglass
No windshield
Wireless phone charger
Depth finder is gimbal mount, not flush mount
Seats are vinyl, not symtex
Lillipad ladder, So nice for a value price pontoon!
20' SPS wit 150 rating! This thing will haul ___!
Wide front gate, this is nice because the wheelchair customers are currently an underserved demographic.

I do like the wide front gate. My father is in a wheelchair and there is no way to get him on the QX.

Vinyl Seats - was that typical for prior years also? I thought they had moved all upholstery to Simtex?

Definite fan of the helm layout, big upgrade as far as I'm concerned vs. my 2020.

View attachment 35013
I agree, it looks every bit as nice as the SX fiberglass helm.
It is rotomold (plastic), but several other brands also use this and Bennington's look by far better than the competition in my opinion. The fit and finish of the door is fantastic!
No windshield, I think it looks better without anyway.
I would like to see a little upgrade in switches, these look very basic (cheap).
Love the ergonomics of the throttle position.

Vinyl Seats - was that typical for prior years also? I thought they had moved all upholstery to Simtex?
I personally prefer vinyl because it is more stain resistant and it has a more soft luxurious feel. Had I known vinyl was available in the S model I would have chosen that over my SX model. Good for Bennington for giving us this choice.

Back