New video

lakeliving

Reaction score
Nice video Andy and Kristina..........Boat handles well w/good acceleration! Bet those kayakers loved you when you blew past them!

Looks good Andy! sounds pretty good too. Might try to bring ours home tomorrow. 

Finally!!! Some SPS hull video! I think it's the first on the web! At least I haven't seen it before. Thanks for posting. My next boat will be SPS.

Uh oh...

Last edited by a moderator:
Sweet Andy !!!!   Dang, that thing hauls !! I just felt a bit of PADS coming on ........ gotta ........ fight ........it ...... :blink:

Lookin' good!

Looks good Andy.   :D

Watched that on the PC just now instead of my phone.  Wow, that engine really growls!

If you take more videos, I would certainly watch them.  :D

I'm convinced your set up is the best you can get with an S model boat. Makes us "S" owners proud!

Did you get power steering with that, or just hydraulic?

There's not anywhere NEAR enough info in your signature block.  Ha ha ha.

Just hydraulic. Seems to work good so far. I'll get some more videos soon. Maybe have the wife take it out for a hot lap and I'll be behind the camera. We're pretty happy with how it runs. Sure turns a lot of heads on our small lake. I'm waiting to see videos from others on here.

As for the signature info, I actually need to update with speed. I also need to update the photos as the canopy has been on the lift for a while now.

I really have to crank hard on the steering wheel in a high speed turn.  Both hands, and it feels like I'm going to break something...  I know it's hard to describe in words, but how difficult is your boat to turn with just the hydraulic?  I still haven't pulled the trigger on the hydraulic upgrade (I have cable steering).

You have inspired me to try to get some video myself.  Although it would be disappointing compared to yours.

Great videos Andy!  We pulled our first tubers yesterday and I loved how well everything maneuvered.

Great video Andy!  Thanks for sharing.  I need to get our camera out next time...

It is still a little work with the hydraulic at higher speeds. I'm sure cable would be a real chore. Drive to MI and I'll let you feel it for yourself! Lets see some other boat videos!

Looks great Andy!

Really nice and it roars.  SPS looks like a great option.  Can someone who has ridden on both compare the SPS and Express Tube setups

Great videos and the boat looks cool going down the lake. We also love the SPS hull that we have. A very stable ride and turns great!!

Your boat looks real nice.

Later,

Marc

Hopefully we see some other videos soon!

Back