Newbie hello all!

L Grey papa

Reaction score
Hello all! I put my order in last week for a new 22 ft LSB. It’s gonna be our first boat and we are way excited! Dealership advised us the boat should be in by February, does this sound reasonable? And advise or suggestions for a new owner would be appreciated!

Attachments

• 737A0495-3070-4F67-ABBB-70BD79B21C48.jpeg
    737A0495-3070-4F67-ABBB-70BD79B21C48.jpeg
    197.3 KB · Views: 41

Link

Reaction score
Welcome aboard. Delivery dates are difficult to say now due to a number of reasons. However I can assure you it will be worth the wait

Jack M

Reaction score
I ordered on August 20th its supposed to be at the dealer around Christmas

Vikingstaff

Reaction score
Congratulations and welcome to ”The Club”!

It sounds like a decent enough estimate for delivery. It’s been a crazy past year based on other people’s experiences, as well as those of us with major repairs and parts backlogs.

Hopefully it all pans our for you and by spring you have your boat. You’ll certainly enjoy it once you get it.

Timdelta

Reaction score
Jack how does one get a delivery time? Best my dealer said was February maybe and last I asked I was told they don’t do that anymore (dates)

Jack M

Reaction score
I got mine from my dealer . Another question to ask your dealer is , if he ordered a full load .Usually 4 boats .
All dates are subject to change also due to supply issues .

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
Welcome aboard!!!

Timdelta

Reaction score
Thanks Jack. I’m sure he has multiple full orders, when I ordered mine he said he has 172 boats on order. Of course not all bennys as he sells other boats but still OMG.

BigKahuna

Reaction score
Welcome to the forum L Grey Papa! Where will you be using your Benny?!?

WVFan4

Reaction score
Welcome L Grey papa. We boat at Sutton Lake and live in Teays Valley. Nice to have a fellow WV’ian on the board.

L Grey papa

Reaction score
Great to see a hometown person. We live over in Boone County hope to see ya out on the water sometime!

sunedog

Reaction score
Hi all you fellow hillbilly's. I'm from Wheeling but have lived in SC since 1982.