not happy at all with some things on my new RCW

I've never had an issue on either of my RCW's. Not with cups anyway. Everyone keep in mind the Geoffrey and Brenda said on his friends BENTLEY , not Bennington. Heck I was mad at how tight the cupholders were when I was trying to get them out to do my stereo!! Haha. Don't worry Kahlua, it'll be fine. 

I will be receiving my benny in 3 weeks, Over the years I've become friends with the owner of a benny dealership, He has sent complaints to the manufacturer about some concerns. It seems to him they are trying to produce to many to fast to keep up with demand  and some of the details that set bennys apart are suffering. Nothing major just little things that the dealership must prepare for delivery

I don't think many of these issues are the factory's fault. I saw my boat when it got to the dealer and there wasn't a whole lot that was already put together. Essentially it was just a shell with most everything loose inside. I'm pretty sure the dealer ran all the wiring and even most if not all of the seating. I assume that's the way the rest of the dealers get them but I don't know for sure.
This is the post that I find most unsettling.  The dealer assembling a good portion of the boat?

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the post that I find most unsettling.  The dealer assembling a good portion of the boat?
The dealer "rigs" a portion of the items. The motor, bimini, possibly seats (so shrinkwrap fits low) as they have to fit 4 on the trailer so space is limited. Also possible that some items were "dealer" installed or upgrades. Fishfinders, anchors, trolling motors?? Just a thought. Also, the factory also ships other items for other customers inside the boats. I've seen my dealer get replacement fences inside a delivered toon.

Back