Now I'm Excited !

Glad you were able to get the express changed to sps. I think your going to love it.

Looks awesome.  Lets hope after this horrible winter we get rewarded with a nice summer.  Tigers home opener in 5 weeks!

Last edited by a moderator:
She's a beauty Jack!!! Must say that sure is a nice color!!! It's great to get pics, but can almost make it even tougher waiting those last few days!!!

Beeeeeeeeeeeeeutiful!

Congrats to you sir. Not much longer and you'll be sitting in the helm!

Looks awesome!! Next thing ya know, you'll be out at the docks with a flame thrower thawing things out ;-)

Looks awesome.  Lets hope after this horrible winter we get rewarded with a nice summer.  Tigers home opener in 5 weeks!
Looks awesome!! Next thing ya know, you'll be out at the docks with a flame thrower thawing things out ;-)
Beeeeeeeeeeeeeutiful!

Congrats to you sir. Not much longer and you'll be sitting in the helm!
She's a beauty Jack!!! Must say that sure is a nice color!!! It's great to get pics, but can almost make it even tougher waiting those last few days!!!
Thanks ,everybody .Hope it wasn't my fault about the pics .

Looking at the pics ,helm is not installed yet .

Hoping the ice is gone by the 4th of July .

Not your fault Jack. They are just getting ramped up and I'm sure they are time limited. I bet you would have to hire a full time photographer just to take pics ...... Hmmmmmmmm ...... My new job ???

I did like Jared's idea about the web cam .

I was wondering how all that turned out...
I did get it changed just in time ,it held up the build about a week .Which is no big deal with this weather .

The red is beautiful, looks fast just sitting on the floor. Nice looking boat!

Absolutely beautiful Jack!  Happy for you 

Even when we were deciding between models and ended up with an RL I said that the RCW was the best looking boat

When we went  to the dealer in December we had planned to get a G ,Then while pricing them out A lot of what we had optioned were standard on the R's .Then I saw the difference between an open and closed stern  on the R.That is what sold us . The two main things my wife wanted was the two loungers in the rear and Crimson Red .

I am just fine with both .She also is the one that told me to upgrade to the Wet Sounds ,including the Sub . She said I wouldn't be happy if I didn't .She was right again ,or maybe she just did want to do this again next year .

Jack,

You must be extremely excited! Congratulations on a beautiful boat. I love the Crimson color with that interior. I agree that the open "CW" is the most distinctive back end of a pontoon on the market today.

Jack,

You must be extremely excited! Congratulations on a beautiful boat. I love the Crimson color with that interior. I agree that the open "CW" is the most distinctive back end of a pontoon on the market today.
Thank You .We are excited .

Back