Off season upgrades

Nice!!! When does the ground break??

I'm thinking about doing a pole barn or large shed myself, similar to the size you described.  How much are you estimating this to cost for materials? if you have any resources or links on schematics for something like this I would appreciate it. I've remodeled homes so I'm not too afraid to tackle it, but any advice would be appreciated.  Either that, or shrink wrap the boat...

I'm thinking about doing a pole barn or large shed myself, similar to the size you described.  How much are you estimating this to cost for materials? if you have any resources or links on schematics for something like this I would appreciate it. I've remodeled homes so I'm not too afraid to tackle it, but any advice would be appreciated.  Either that, or shrink wrap the boat...
There is great cost estimator on DIYPoleBarns.com

Thanks to a lot of help with GoldenRod I have ordered the Express tube and underdeck wave shield
If I might ask, what did it cost to order the express tube and wave shield? Doing your own labor or dealer installed? My only upgrade currently is changing out the Garmin. Going to work on cutting the hole tomorrow. Saturday is a boating day! Clear, sunny and 82.

Back