Old ads, photos, marketing

SEMPERFI8387

Reaction score
This is meant to post up interesting old ads, photos, etc ...... Prefer 70's and back.

I'll start with this one 

buy-used-pontoon.jpg

Pretty cool! What year is that from?

At one time I collected old Chevy muscle car ads from various magazines, still got them somewhere.

At one time I collected old Chevy muscle car ads from various magazines, still got them somewhere.

That "old" is the 80's to me now ......  :wacko:

Why is it called "Classic" music when I can still remember the words??? That's bull****!

Here's one from my company. I worked inside the office next to the trucks. 

old_photo2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
This is the store I manage today. This is the exact building that in 1916 started it all! 

!
remodeling_showroom_dallastown.jpg

Here are some early days of our company. The company was started in 1833. It's doing a little better, now. :D

mckesson-horse-and-buggy.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok, I've seen some old motors, but NEVER seen a hand crank one ... is that thing real??

That could be your "turbo boost" Dave!!  For when a storms coming!  Hehe

Here are some early days of our company. The company was started in 1833. It's doing a little better, now. :D

You work for McKesson?  I'm a courier and deliver it to all the pharmacy's!  Well except for one, who gets Kohl & Frisch

Here is an old video from the 60's discussing a nuclear project the company I work for rolled out. A young Ronald Reagan did the narration.

You work for McKesson?  I'm a courier and deliver it to all the pharmacy's!  Well except for one, who gets Kohl & Frisch

Yes, I'm with the McKesson Med-Surg division. 

Back