Opinions please

I like both of them. "His and hers" an option? If not, flip a coin as I don't think you could go wrong with either color. 

Let me add my two cents into this echo chamber!   :D   First, they both look amazing.  However, because they both look great, I would be inclined to go with the one that wont show dirt, dust, grime, what-have-you as much, and will be easier to maintain.  Probably go with the top one as a result.

Like others said, I don't think you can go wrong.

I would go with the red, but I'm sure you'll be happy with either one you choose.

Well after attending the boat show yesterday we have a 3rd option that's probably at the top of our list for now anyway lol.

IMG_1057_zpsv4fgtf5v.png

Well after attending the boat show yesterday we have a 3rd option that's probably at the top of our list for now anyway lol.

You need to go for the white interior ! And, I still like the white with the black accent. Never seen that combo,if I were to be infected with PADS,it would be my choice! But Pads is not scheduled for 5 more years. Happy decision making.

You need to go for the white interior ! And, I still like the white with the black accent. Never seen that combo,if I were to be infected with PADS,it would be my choice! But Pads is not scheduled for 5 more years. Happy decision making.

I love the white with black stripe and we haven't seen it anywhere else either. We've browsed over 2000 boat listings online and only found 1 Q model with those colors. That and the smokey granite are the top 2 choices right now. Wife likes the granite better and I like both with maybe a slight edge toward the white. We're placing the order sometime this week so we have to make the final decisions. 

Compromise is the key to happiness ..... also a key to a new Benni helps.  ;)

My wife and I both listed our "must haves" then compromised on color. I picked Red, she picked Blackout. I told her Blackout wasn't a color. I lost ......  :lol:

My wife and I both listed our "must haves" then compromised on color. I picked Red, she picked Blackout. I told her Blackout wasn't a color. I lost ......  :lol:

Usually goes that way Semp! I think it was in the very fine print at the bottom of the marriage license.At least that's what I was told by the wife.Oh well

Black is the absence of all color.  You were right.  

But I still get why you lost. Being right has nothing to do with it.

We've narrowed it down to either

25 Qsb Sunset Red with blackout package and driftwood interior

or

25 Qsb Smokey Granite with white accent stripe, blackout package, and glacier white interior

We think they both look amazing and there's likes and concerns on both so I guess it's be a coin flip to decide lol.

If the coin lands on its edge you going to buy both? His & hers.

Back