Ordered my Benny today...

ct0218

Reaction score
Thanks to this forum and all the contributors for all the info that I have gleaned from reading every item submitted in the forum for the last few months. Based on what I have read and learned, I ordered our 2550 GSR tritoon today. It will have a Yamaha 150, full camping enclosure, SPS, and a nice selection of other options. Can't wait til it comes in in January, though it may be a while before I can use it if the weather forecasts are accurate!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congrats ct0218!!!!!! Remember........ pics when you get it!!!!!!

Don't let anything stop you from using your pontoon!!!!!!

Now that is hardcore!

Pretty cool! I want to see him on that jet ski next!!!!!!

Congrats on the new boat order! Looking forward to the pics when it comes in! As for the ice breaker, some times you just need to boat!!!

Congrats on the new boat from another North Carolinian.

Congrats and enjoy the new boat!

Jack

Sounds like a sweet setup. Gonna be a loooooong winter .... :-(

Keep it up Carl and us northerners might become seasonal pirates and head south for our winter months to take refuge at your home. How many slips can we fit in there?

You'd have to dock on either side of the dock.    :D

Nice build CT0218, don't forget the pics. Best your doing to get her in the water.

Good luck

Todd

I'll post some pics as soon as I get my hands on it, and it warms up enough. Feb and Mar are our big snow months, but by then the temps start to climb up a bit. Looks like this could be a rough winter though, we have a lot of snow forecast for tomorrow, along with 25-30 mph winds and 6* for the low on Thanksgiving! Its tough knowing you new pontoon will be delivered months before you can drop it in the water.

Sounds like a sweet setup. Gonna be a loooooong winter .... :-(

Nah, he's down this way.    B)

I'll post some pics as soon as I get my hands on it, and it warms up enough. Feb and Mar are our big snow months, but by then the temps start to climb up a bit. Looks like this could be a rough winter though, we have a lot of snow forecast for tomorrow, along with 25-30 mph winds and 6* for the low on Thanksgiving! Its tough knowing you new pontoon will be delivered months before you can drop it in the water.

Guess that theory went out the window, eh Carl ....... :D

Yup, he's where it snows.      B)

Congrats on the new benny,its awesome now the long wait.Best of luck with your new purchase.We would like to wish Clark and Gail and all our benny family a fantastic Thanksgiving to all.

Back