Ordered New Bennington 21SLX

Cpat21

Reaction score
Thank you to all in the forum. Loads of great information and details that helped us make a decision. My wife and I currently live in Denver but just purchased a lakefront home in Hot Springs Village AR to retire one day. Dealer says it is hoping to have in 10-12 weeks so late May possibly. That will give us time to update our boat dock

2021 SLXSD
Yamaha 150HP
Smooth Panel - Metallic White
Accent - Smooth Ocean Blue
Interior accent - Ocean Blue Diamante
SPS
Double Bimini - Ocean Blue
Steering Power Hydraulic Assist
Extended Aft
In floor storage
American Flag
2 cupholders
Illuminated Kicker Speakers (4)
Striker fish graph
RGB Controller
Dual batteries
Rockford PMX 2
Docking lights silver
Ski tow bar
RGB Side illumination

Almost accurate renderings photos:
1613601382234-productstill.png
1613601831902-productstill.png

Blue is my least favorite color being a North Carolina State grad, but my wife and I really have taken a liking to blue toons for some reason. And blue trucks. Deep blue. Those above are really pretty.

With the exception of the electronics, that's my boat. You will love it. It's a hot rod with the SPS and 150.

Congratulations. Looks to be a sharp looking boat inside and out. Looks like you spec’d it out nicely and will have many great years with it. I look forward to hopefully seeing pictures of the real deal when you eventually get it later this year.

Nice! I’m liking the tube accents in the one photo. I’m gonna have to look into that. Different how they applied around the splash shield instead of trying to cover everything.

Thank you to all in the forum. Loads of great information and details that helped us make a decision. My wife and I currently live in Denver but just purchased a lakefront home in Hot Springs Village AR to retire one day. Dealer says it is hoping to have in 10-12 weeks so late May possibly. That will give us time to update our boat dock

2021 SLXSD
Yamaha 150HP
Smooth Panel - Metallic White
Accent - Smooth Ocean Blue
Interior accent - Ocean Blue Diamante
SPS
Double Bimini - Ocean Blue
Steering Power Hydraulic Assist
Extended Aft
In floor storage
American Flag
2 cupholders
Illuminated Kicker Speakers (4)
Striker fish graph
RGB Controller
Dual batteries
Rockford PMX 2
Docking lights silver
Ski tow bar
RGB Side illumination

Almost accurate renderings photos:
View attachment 28958
View attachment 28959
Gorgeous!

It’s a beauty Cpat! Cannot go wrong with a little nautical blue and white on a boat. Love it.

Wow, she's stunning and the interior looks great with your color scheme. Enjoy and thanks for sharing!

Back