Orders

Jack M

Reaction score
Is there any way to have an "Order Status "page either here or at the Bennington Marine site ?

There are a lot of new owners ( including me ) that would like to know their build date and status .

Thanks

Hi JSFB, scheduling is done by Regional Sales Managers based on territory size and dealer forecast. Your dealer really is the best person to ask about scheduling. When he or she places an order, the RSM can give a good indication of the next available schedule week. We work 5 weeks firm and during this time of year the order backlog grows by several more weeks. Other factors that affect the production date include customization and shipping. If a dealer places a single-unit order and is located several hundred miles from the plant, he will have to wait on a split-load to get delivery of the unit. Boats are shipped 4-5 at a time on a tractor-trailer, unless the dealer has pre-authorized a dealer pick-up. (Sorry, we do not allow retail customer pick-up from the plant.)

If you send TB a personal message with your name, dealer and boat model, we'll see what we can do to help give you an estimated build date, and thanks for choosing Bennington!

Last edited:
That was fast . Week of May 20th .Dealer had told me I was the fourth for the shipment . He should be able to make good on his 6/1 delivery date .

Hello all'

My order went in Monday for 2013 2275 GS. I was told 5 weeks, sounds like that is what most are being told.

The wait is killing me already!

I purchased My GCW 2375 with Sport Arch on March 28 That was when the order was sent which they had a full order for a truck. I still have not received a build date. This has been five weeks my dealer always updates me as soon as he hears from them this is my second build of a Bennington hoping the call will come soon

CGn............... wait? What wait there pilgrim? :) My boat has been IN since last December, and I will not pick it up until the 24th of this month. :( That's a wait. :)

Padre that's a heck of a wait for sure. 5 weeks sucks still when it's boating weather pretty much everyday and your 1 mile from a ramp. Lol

I would hate to think about the logistics of getting all the right components in place for any given boat. With dozens of hull lengths, styles, fencing, and components, it must be a nightmare. And there's different seating lengths, vinyl coverings, colors, diamond patterns, pillow tops just in the furniture alone.

And I wonder how many aluminum drink cans must be melted down for only one pontoon boat? Aluminum sheeting and specialized trim pieces must be terribly expensive for every boat. And building a sports tower looks almost like an art form. And they've got to keep all the components on hand to mount four different motors--Yamaha, Mercury, ETEC and Suzuki's.

It's a wonder these boats can be built in 4-6 or even 6-8 weeks after placing an order.

We ordered ours October 10th! told the dealer no rush as long as it is ready for spring. Boat came in back in February, cold weather pushed delivery back until finally this Saturday. It has been around 217 days. Now that is a wait my friends!

I've wanted a boat since I was a wee lad, we'll say since birth. I was born 1-15-1969...so that's 16183 days to today, my boat is being prop tested today and I'll likely get to see her Friday. So that will be 16186 days. ;)

I picked mine out at a boat show the first weekend of February. I will have made three payments on it before I take possession of it (hopefully) on May 18th. I will at least have it before Memorial Day week-end. That is a long wait but the weather has not cooperated.

You might be off by 10 days Rockie. Did you subtract 10 leap years?

Yes, I also took into account, daylight savings time, and the time I stuck a pair of scissors into a wall socket (back when fuses were robust and typically wrapped in aluminum foil or a penny wedged in there. Shot sparks about 3 feet, scared the crap out of an eight year old (me). That, coupled with the few "trips" I took during my late teens to mid 20's... I think we're about right on the # of days. Lol

If your claim is true about always wanting a boat, when the scissor incident happened, did you say to your parents, "well if I'd had a boat than none of this would have happened!!!!!!" and stormed off to your room to sulk? Hehe

Back