DSC01692.jpg

DSC01690.jpg

DSC01689.jpg

DSC01688.jpg

DSC01686.jpg

DSC01672.jpg

DSC01671.jpg

DSC01668.jpg

We have almost 15 hr's on it now and I can't tell you how happy we are with it. Our other boat is a 07 2575 RL/IO and the New boat is just so awesome. We are very lucky and super happy with it so far.

That is a sweet ride!

What body of water were the photos taken on?

Enjoy!

Steve

Can I come hang out with you at the lake? Seriously, that is one sharp looking boat. The house in the pictures is pretty nice too.

Congrats on the Q.

andy

Wow that sure is one sweet looking boat.

Congrats!!

Wow. That's all I got to say bout that!

Grant, I know you're going to personalize it. Keep us updated with pictures as you change it up. Great new boat. Steve

WOW!! Nicest Bennington I have ever seen. Congrats man.

Wow, the boat looks great! The house is a bit of a fixer upper,but hahaha jk they BOTH look amazing! Congrats!

Derrick

Good looking everything there Gee! When do the lights get installed?

Very Nice!! I have to say I like the sloping front panels that they use on the Q's. Worth giving up a little space inside to achieve that look. Enjoy

We are on Lake Tulloch
That is really beautiful, much different look than lakes in our area. How far is Lake Tulloch from SF?

Steve

Thanks for all the complments. The boat is awesome and we can thank Bennington for that. Lake Tulloch is located in Central California. Its a Smaller lake with the abilitiy for homes to be built very close to the water. Our lake has a Large amount of Benningtons on it.

As far as the Mod's Im gathering all my equipment, Lights, Speakers, Batterys, Chargers, Im not in a Hurry to get after it. Im using this time as R&D. LOL

I have changed a few of my plans just from a few days out on the water,

I'm surprised they mounted a double Bimini. The website says that option is not available on the Q series.

Gee, I have no doubt it'll be top notch when you're done. I hope you do another video when everything is cleaned up and working!

Lake Tulloch is located in Central California. Its a Smaller lake with the abilitiy for homes to be built very close to the water.
So you're hosting the first Bennington Forum Party(BFP)? You know us east coasters really can't tow a pontoon across the entire country for a few days stay. Idea, if you're east of the Mississippi we get to use your Bennie! B)

Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
Back