PAD part 1 of 2 complete

hahaha. Remember sniglets? We need one for Derrick's mention about waiting 2 hours, then 10 minutes more before you can jamb down the throttle for 1 minute during new motor break- in ( which is the Mercury procedure) before you can go WOT again.

Sniglets? Sounds like something you'd get from wearing tight underwear.

Semp -Explain to everyone what a sniglet is.

A sniglet is a word (not in dictionary) to describe something, kind of like slang. PAD would be a sniglet if it was not already a word......

Last edited by a moderator:
Sniglets? Sounds like something you'd get from wearing tight underwear.
That would be a SINGLET (wrestlers wear them) and they do give wedgies ....... :D

I remember sniglets!

Caltatude; how high a cat's a** rises when you scratch it.

These are great! Here is one for Derrick from this link http://bertc.com/subfour/truth/sniglets.htm Anticiparcellate (an ti si par' sel ate) - v. Waiting until the mailman is several houses down the street before picking up the mail, so as not too appear too anxious.

These are great! Here is one for Derrick from this link http://bertc.com/sub...th/sniglets.htm Anticiparcellate (an ti si par' sel ate) - v. Waiting until the mailman is several houses down the street before picking up the mail, so as not too appear too anxious.
Hahahaha.... that's a good site .... I have Grackles most weekends ..... :D

Good one Smitty!

PADS all my life. this is a story, well not really, about the number of boats I have had since I was 17. My folks had a place on Cape Cod so naturally being near the water one thinks of, what else "BOATS". My first was a plywood runabout 1957-1962 with a Johnson 35. (Paid $375.00 new) Water skied all the time. Then came the first sail boat. A 23 footer1977. Next a 26 foot sail boat from 1977-1981. Than a new Catalina 30' 1981-1985. A 23' Sea Ray cuddy cab powerboat 1985-1986. Now I'm starting to move up, Sea Ray 27' Sundancer 1986-1990. Last of the salt water boats was a 34' Sport Fish 1990-1997. Then we got into RV'ing. started with a 29' tag along.1998-1999, then a 34' 5th wheel 1999-2006. Not done yet! Last RV a 36' 5th. wheel 2006-2011. NOT DONE YET! In 2009 a Bentley 20' 'till 2013 Now to BENNINGTON The last of our toys 2013- ????   and we love it. It's been a long but fun filled journey and I hope that we go on for a while yet. 

Happy Fathers Day

Just in case it doesn't highpond - buy that new Benny soon :)

We have a beautiful GLX 2075 that's it for a while  9 boats in a life time is more than enough. That hole in the water Times nine one pours in $$$$$ I guess has cost me a couple of dollars over the years But now we have the Benny I I haven't learned how to save even in retirement  I still have that hole I'm trying to fill.

Back