parts for sale

mtudb24

Reaction score
Have we decided as group we were or were not going to put up a for sale forum?  I have yet to see one.  Maybe its because I have been away and stupid for long.

Before i place a item up for sale, let me know if or if not if fits the code of conduct for Bennington.

And no, I will not get a free post by saying what it is I want to sell just to get people's interest up.  :)

Bennington does not allow it here 

Yes I am interested in purchasing your 2011 150HP PRO XS mtubd

No for sale posts on the site per BM.

Hey Link - Todd might let you "borrow" it...

But, you'd have to lend him several thousand dollars.

Ha ha

You guys crack me up.  I like lending out parts.  Especially to good people like Dano who I know will put them to good use. :D

You're a good guy Todd!

And thanks again for the prop!

What if there was a free parts area? I bought some oil filters for the 115 but they will not work on the 200. If a buddy of mine can't use them they'll be offered to members here if allowed.

We give free advice. :)

And Sarcasm, sarcasm is free as well

I'd make a killing here if it wasn't! Oh well, glad to provide it for friends!

I have a free bennington available, but shipping is $25k ......... Or u can pick up for free but title transfer fee is ..... $25k ...... Lol !!!!!!!

I have a free bennington available, but shipping is $25k ......... Or u can pick up for free but title transfer fee is ..... $25k ...... Lol !!!!!!!
Is that Massive Yamaha 20 hp included in the transfer fee?

Ha ha ha.  Semper, you sould have a decal made to match the "zero" on your motor cowling, then add it right after the "20" to make it say 200.  I'm sure you'd get some laughs over that!

We were on a neighboring lake last summer and someone had a hemi outboard.....or at least that is what was on the cowl.

Is that Massive Yamaha 20 hp included in the transfer fee?
What ?????? I need that for my replacement toon ......... Maybe $30k with the monster motor .... Lol !!!

Ha ha ha.  Semper, you sould have a decal made to match the "zero" on your motor cowling, then add it right after the "20" to make it say 200.  I'm sure you'd get some laughs over that!
Actually I thought about getting a 200 and removing a zero and see if anyone notices ..... Lol !!!!

I think it would be funny if I removed a zero on mine.

I can beat your price on shipping . The new is on its way .

Hmm, maybe a Bennington section on Craigslist is in order? Just saying

Back