Phone/Keys caddy

Rlt7272

Reaction score
We finally got our new bennington out on the water this past weekend and noticed one thing we didnt have that we did have on the old toon, a place to store phone, keys and wallet. Does anyone have any suggestions for a caddy or storage that will keep them close but semi protected while on the boat?

We finally got our new bennington out on the water this past weekend and noticed one thing we didnt have that we did have on the old toon, a place to store phone, keys and wallet. Does anyone have any suggestions for a caddy or storage that will keep them close but semi protected while on the boat?
We have been missing the glove box. Not sure why this has been omitted on the S series when there is so much empty space for one below the steering wheel. wondering why not a cheap pouch like you see on the backs of our front seats in our cars. A place for items you want quick access to and don’t want to have to open the helm door and dig through a water proof box. Our Grandson has severe allergies and we need quick access to his epipen for shots. Things like keys watches, maps etc. the S series has a nice tray for the cell phone but what a waste of space below the steering wheel.
Will let you know if I can rig up something that works.

It would be nice to have some sort of built in glove box style storage on the front of that helm. Like Wayne said above, it sure seems like it would be easily doable. Even to have it as an option would be great. Maybe due to it being the introductory level it is intentionally omitted...?

If you are OK with cutting your helm .
https://www.amazon.com/Five-Oceans-...=gateway&sprefix=glovebox+for+,aps,170&sr=8-2

611nSxAVr%2BL._SL1500_.jpg

I'm OK with cutting the helm on my S series and have been looking for a glove box. I've cut into dashes and panels before and am confident I can do the install correctly and make it look good. However, so far I've not found a glove box I actually like. This one comes close, but I really want something that is more of a tan color or a dark brown.

I also use the waterproof box prd2hnt referenced above to keep items dry that I don't use on a regular basis, such as the registration, proof of insurance, first aid supplies, etc.. that I keep tucked under one of the seats. These are great for keeping items dry.

Amazon has others ,that is the 1st one that came up when I did the search

I drive a Ford so I keep my keys locked in my Truck! Use the pin pad on the door jam to unlock.

As far as my wallet, I keep that in the Sidekick on my Yeti Hopper 230. Water proof pouch thats large enough for whatever you need to take out of your pocket.

My cell phone stays on the helm plug into the USB port for streaming music

I drive a Ford so I keep my keys locked in my Truck! Use the pin pad on the door jam to unlock.

Has to read that twice .... worked with a girl years ago that locked her keys in her car once so no one would steal them .... :confused::confused::confused:

Has to read that twice .... worked with a girl years ago that locked her keys in her car once so no one would steal them .... :confused::confused::confused:
Have had the same door code since 2004. Chances are I wont forget it! Depends on how many beers are had! LOL.

I have a man bag that I carry all of this stuff and more in:). When my dog sees me grab the man bag he goes nuts as he knows we are going to the lake.

I've always just used a zip-loc bag.
+1 on the zip lock bag. We do have a glove compartment although it's practically ground level on the right side below the throttle . We sometimes put the zip lock bag in the netting behind the Captains chair.....

Back