Photos!

As usual Nick; speechless

AWSOME!!!!!!!!!!!!

I knew there was water on Mars! Great shots Nick!

You sir have balls to take that camera equipment out in the water on a noodle! Thanks for taking the risk and getting us some great shots.

We all agree that bcpnick is a great photographer, we all agree that common sense might be another issue :)

The best part is that I actually have a waterproof housing for my camera now, I just don't like putting it on! I was getting the "why did we buy that if you aren't going to use it" lecture the whole time.  :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Add "Not  good listener" to that as well

The best part is that I actually have a waterproof housing for my camera now, I just don't like putting it on! I was getting the "why did we buy that if you aren't going to use it" lecture the whole time.  :D
It's good that it's waterproof! When you drop it, and some guy way into the future dives down with some kind of new technology allowing him to go that deep with nothing more than a coffee can sized piece of equipment, the pictures will be saved. Great shots, Nick!

Nick - Wow! If you are not engaged in professional photography, I might suggest a career change. Thanks for sending those fabulous shots. As for the "lecture" part, it's often harmful to provide full disclosure to one's spouse! :rolleyes:

The little wife and I got the boat out for a little while after the Rez filled back up from the much needed rain. We took it up one of the local creeks for some smooth water cruising. 

It's chilly and muddy.... Lot's of rain!

Looks like a great time! Jealous you are still out on the boat!

Nice pics! We've had so much rain the lake is back up in the yard again.

Took the Toonafun out again this past weekend. Beautiful weather. About 65* - 70*

This last shot is going into our neighborhood.

Very nice.  That's warmer than it's been in Arizona.  It was 81 at my place in California yesterday but my boat stays in AZ.

I'm jealous of you guys still out on your boats! Ours has been packed away for two months. The sad part is there is another 4.5 to go :(

And spoiledrotten's trees still have some leaves, our trees are nothing but sticks

Back