Pictures of your build

is it true if I order a boat now im not getting a 2015 but a 2014? but then again has there been any changes where it would really make a difference
is it true if I order a boat now im not getting a 2015 but a 2014? but then again has there been any changes where it would really make a difference
I just ordered. It's a 2015 build and some of the options say "New". The dealer went on the site I was on. He didn't have the dealer site available yet to give me a quote immediately. He e-mailed me the next day with it.

I would love to see my boat being built. I know you can do it, it's the end of the season for 90% of your market. I am in Florida anxiously awaiting my 2550GSR. Bought the boat from Marina Mike in Fort myers. I am sure you know my name. Please Please..thanks. Only I hope I can find them when you post them. Still haven't got the knack of finding things yet

no its a 2550 gbr

bad math 29 years......by the way the silverton is still running like a champ

I'm going Monday @ 10am.

Monday the 19th is the scheduled production date but the Factory Rep. said that it may be delayed.

So we're going up anyway.

Hope we can see it.

Mike

Bear in mind, per the first post in this thread, this is the busiest time of the year for them, so it will be hit & miss if anything can be done. As stated above, you can try via your dealer. 

10/4 I contacted them.

Thank you

Buck

And....?  I would like to do this as well.  I've visited both factory's of each of the boats I've purchased.  Really cool stuff...

Is this still a thing? We're about to order (next few weeks) and could love some production shots.

Back