PLaypen cover staining vinyl seats

Last edited by a moderator:
Same here, no problems. My boat is Matador Red with matching Red bimini

I see some responses on this topic are from "Team Bennington", I assume that is someone in at the plant in Indiana. I would like to send you some photos of who this looked when I uncovered it in October. Again, the sun eventually lightens these stains but the surface is left dry, yellow and pitted. I'm afraid all the seats and sundeck will need to be recovered. I will send you the pictures. Thanks

I see some responses on this topic are from "Team Bennington", I assume that is someone in at the plant in Indiana. I would like to send you some photos of who this looked when I uncovered it in October. Again, the sun eventually lightens these stains but the surface is left dry, yellow and pitted. I'm afraid all the seats and sundeck will need to be recovered. y  I will send you the pictures. Thanks
Sorry to hear you're still having issues with this. Team Bennington is a Bennington moderator, but not intended as a channel for customer support/service. They don't check in very often here since we have several volunteer moderators (non-Bennington) who do a great job on a daily basis. You should take this through your dealer or contact the factory directly if for whatever reason that doesn't work out.

Exactly what TomS said.  When I had a problem my dealer wanted me to place a formal warranty claim directly with Bennington.  If I remember right I went to the main Benninton web site, I clicked the 7 year warranty and at the bottom of the page where it says "Need more info" I filled out there.  Bennington was very responsive, asked for pictures and more info.  They were very timely in all their communications

Stopped at the local dealer today and showed pictures to service manager. He requested that I email them to him so he can pass them along to the factory folks. Will keep the forum updated.

of who this looked when I uncovered it in October.
October?? And you are addressing it now. It's been approx 6 months. Did you talk to dealer in October?

Yes I did, didn't have pictures for him. Uncovered it again in January to find it worse than ever, took pictures. Center tube now taking on water so I am trying to revive the stain problem with the remedy for cracks in the tubes.

Back