Portipotti Pump Out

RReaume

Reaction score
Anyone change there portipotti into a pump out? Where did you mount the fitting? How well does it work? I keep my boat at a marina and there is no where to dump out the portipotti. I would have to take it home with me to empty and don't like that idea.

A bag and clumping kitty litter is all you need ...... :)

Last edited by a moderator:
We have a full commode in the privacy area, I also don't want to carry and clean that either so here is what we use: http://www.cleanwaste.com/sani-bag-+  They work great

Yeah, but you track that all over the boat, don't you? :-O
It is a pain getting my feet in the bucket to cover it up ...... Lol !!!!!

I think I will tackle this project. I know I can buy the fitting for the pump out just have to figure where the best place to mount it and drill the hole for the tube. Most portipotti's have the option to change it over to a pump out feature. I will let you know what I come up with and post pictures.

It is a pain getting my feet in the bucket to cover it up ...... Lol !!!!!
If you grow your toe nails out you get a broader spread pattern.

As for pumping out I guess you would have to have a receptacle near by to handle the waste. Is the marina equipped to handle it?

My matinal has pump out at the gas dock. Plus my friends marina has it right at his well so either way I am covered.

Just talked to my dealer they have installed 3 portipotti pumps out now it will cost about $150 parts and labor to do . He said they will mount a quick release so the portipotti can be slid out when needed and secured when not in use. Will post some picks when it's done.

Back