Post your new boat pics here!

lakeliving

Reaction score
I expect to get a call from my dealer within the next few weeks telling me that my boat is in. Can't wait, and I'll shoot a series of photos and post it as soon as I get it home. I may have him unwrap it and get it rigged, then leave it there with him for a month or so until closer to spring. Can't really do much with it with the winter rains and snow---snowed today, forecast is more coming on Friday and Tuesday. Its 14* outside right now, hard to get enthused about boating with temps like this...but it sure would be nice to see it sitting outside!

Andy ,that is your new one correct ?

What did they do will the live well issue ?

Here is mine in hibernation ,waiting for trade in day .

That is the new one. I'll get some other pics as soon as it gets to the lake.

Andy ,are those factory pics or dealer ?

Just answered my own question ,went through the album .

Last edited by a moderator:
We received our 2014 20SLMX in September (2013) so were able to use it for a month before stowing it in the barn for the winter.

Here's a pic on the first day on the lake...Jonathan Creek in western Kentucky

Looks nice and I love the color! I don't know what is worse, getting your boat right at the end of fall, or ordering one at the end of fall and having to wait until spring...

Very nice!

Here's our baby ......

Nice. I love the rails on the R. Looks like we have Regatta Blue represented so far!

I'm seeing a lot of signatures with boats on order. I'm excited to see them all when they come in.

I'm seeing a lot of signatures with boats on order. I'm excited to see them all when they come in.
You're gonna need Derrick to come down and do some in water action shots for yours!

I can't afford 15 minutes of his time! I'll see if I can get the wife to stand on the dock while I do a couple turns.

I can't afford 15 minutes of his time! I'll see if I can get the wife to stand on the dock while I do a couple turns.
What the heck are you thinking, Whiskey and rum are CHEAP down there!! Haha

Looking good Carl! Boat still looks new. Derrick, so to recap. Tom suggested you come down and drive my boat, and you want to get liquored up for payment before taking it out? I guess we would then know how the boat would look in my lawn!

Loony Toonz... do you have pic of the back of your boat? I wanna see that "Yamaha 20 hp " :D

Jack, now I know what to look for on Tablerock, A "Q" and an old guy with a beer in his hand.. I can hardly wait.

Im tryn to get this picture thing mastered !!!

tn_gallery_5404_460_2046484.jpg
tn_gallery_5404_460_2268720.jpg

Hope I don't mess up the Gallery

Back