Potential new boat questions

BeezyB

Reaction score
Hello all,

Ive been looking and researching for a new boat purchase for a couple years now. Had a couple of Benny builds quoted. Recently I just tested a 2015 leftover QCW 25 . We have agreed on pricing and I am close to pulling the trigger. While the boat doesn't have everything I would have built I feel it's a good enough deal that I should accept some compromise from an in stock boat. That said, i am looking for any small ( or big) details that I may be missing as this is my first pontoon/Benny.

specs:

300hp yamaha, cladded arch, windscreen, esp, full vinyl floor, hydraulic chairs, side and cup lights. 

I wish it had the blackout and also a better stereo ( comes with clarion m303).

One watch out is I will need to find a new hoist to accommodate the tower, but aside from that, are there any tips or pointers on what I should be asking and looking for more closely before pulling the trigger?

Thanks in advance for any advice. 

Sounds like a beauty. I'd push for an extended warranty on the motor. Aside from that it is all just options and personal preference.

Thanks - dealer did say he could get me 2 extra years for 5 total on the motor. 

I'm a stereo guy.  Have them upgrade if you want to spend the $$$.  I think the blackout looks good on some boats but not so good on others.  It's also hard to keep clean.  Good luck with the purchase.

Shark Hide .If not applied from the factory ,dealer can apply it 

I did ask this and shark hide has not been applied. I will get a quote for dealer to do. Thanks

Sounds like a nice build! Enjoy...

Spice rack... I think it needs a spice rack. You never know when you'll need herbs...and spices...

Do you currently have a boat? If not you'll need life jackets, anchor, bumbers, rope...etc, etc work that into the deal. Stereo can be upgraded in the future, along with lighting (if you want that).

Sounds like a great boat.

+2 on Sharkhide  

I did ask this and shark hide has not been applied. I will get a quote for dealer to do. Thanks

I would bet the dealer may make it part of the deal 

Back