Power Cladded Arch

The boat looks fantastic!

Beautiful!!!

The one nice boat!!

Looks great!!

I sold my 2014 G23 yesterday so I will be upgrading to the 2019 Q25 swingback, for those living in the southern states do the dark seat accents get hot on those 90 degree days in the sun? I have always had white or light colored seats for that reason

My Tuscan Dune seats get hot hot hot ..... I can’t tell if the carbon accent is any hotter as we always have to use towels or I think my skin would melt from the heat .... ;)
I will say, my last boat had lighter vinyl, and it got just as hot.

I sold my 2014 G23 yesterday so I will be upgrading to the 2019 Q25 swingback, for those living in the southern states do the dark seat accents get hot on those 90 degree days in the sun? I have always had white or light colored seats for that reason
We have the sandstone seating with carbon accents and we do not appreciate a difference in temperature between the two, and we have already had a very hot summer with temperatures in the mid to high 90’s.

The seats get hot, but my black mooring cover will get so hot it will burn your hands while touching it. And the aluminum poles.... oh my goodness!

Being your boat is already being delivered, I would highly doubt it has it, but the only way you’ll know is when it shows up. For any of us to “know” whether it does or does not, is not possible. Your dealer could make a quick call and get you an answer.
Question I have a 25QXFBWA the power arch is stuck in the down position. How do we get it to go back up?

FYI ,this thread is 4 years old . You may get your question answered quicker starting a new thread

Right now ,check your fuse's and breakers .

FYI ,this thread is 4 years old . You may get your question answered quicker starting a new thread

Right now ,check your fuse's and breakers .
Thank you, all fuses and breakers appear to be functional. I figure someone has had this issue with the arch being stuck in the down position.

Back