Primer Bulb Assembly

sparkdr220

Reaction score
Has anyone replaced the primer bulb assembly on a 20SLI? If so, what was the part number and where was the access to the gas tank connection? I tried a search and didn't come up with any results.

Has anyone replaced the primer bulb assembly on a 20SLI? If so, what was the part number and where was the access to the gas tank connection? I tried a search and didn't come up with any results.
The bulb hose probably goes to the fuel filter. That’s where both of mine went. My filter was underneath above the motor transom.

No ! But maybe warranty?

So you didn't have to connect directly to the fuel tank?
Correct. Tank went to filter inlet then outlet from filter to bulb. Hose connected to barbed fitting on filter, held on with hose clamp.

Correct. Tank went to filter inlet then outlet from filter to bulb. Hose connected to barbed fitting on filter, held on with hose clamp.
Thank you. That is very helpful. I ordered a new one based on a part number but the diameter looks small. Do you recall where you purchased it?

Thank you. That is very helpful. I ordered a new one based on a part number but the diameter looks small. Do you recall where you purchased it?
Both mine were on the boat when I bought the boats (actually 3 boats). The only thing I’d make sure of is you get the correct quick disconnect for the motor end.

Back